What makes our IBS diet programs unique?
Our three IBS diet programs form a proven, step-by-step process to treat and manage IBS in precise detail. These programs show you exactly what to do every step of the way, right down to which foods to eat when and why.
IBS is one of the most common disorders of the gut and affects the health and well-being of millions of people around the world every day. If you suffer from IBS you’ll be familiar with debilitating symptoms like abdominal pain, diarrhoea, constipation and bloating. Some of our clients describe IBS as an invisible disability that stops them achieving their dreams; others just want to get on with a healthy life, being all they can be.
- Our first program is the ‘Low FODMAP Fortnight’ and, as the name suggests, this should be a relatively brief but incredibly effective part of your IBS management journey. This is the stage where the majority of people find tremendous relief and empowerment.
- Our second program is the ‘FODMAP Challenge’ and this important phase is often neglected by many people who adopt a low FODMAP lifestyle. This program will teach you how to gradually re-introduce some higher FODMAP foods to test your tolerance to each.
- Our third and final program is the ‘FODMAP Threhold’. This is the phase where you learn how to live with your respective tolerances to certain foods and to understand what your FODMAP thresholds are for each.
The good news is that with the right help and advice most people with IBS report feeling better within days.
Why are the IBS diet programs different?
- Our IBS diet programs are built on the foundations of sound scientific research and the realisation that most sufferers don’t have access to the dietary information they need to overcome their irritable bowel symptoms.
- Kerith understands that your quality of life has been limited by embarrassing and painful gut symptoms, and that you have most likely “tried everything” in an attempt to get back to normal, to regain your sense of wellbeing.
- Kerith knows you can minimise your symptoms and achieve better gut health, so she created these IBS diet programs to share her evidence-based success formula with you.
- We take a holistic approach based on science and evidence. We avoid complex scientific jargon, preferring to use everyday language. You’ll always know what’s going on and why you need to do certain things. You’ll be relieved to know that we’re not embarrassed to ‘talk crap’, as you know, it comes with the territory!
- Most importantly our IBS diet programs are not just another diet plan. They provide all the information, tools and coaching you need to feel better now and also to keep you in the best of health over the long term.
- And best of all, every client is personally managed by Dr Kerith Duncanson – not a fancy computer program in the background.